- 100 lb / 45 kg maximum capacity
- HALO HEAT is a controlled, uniform heat source that gently cooks, holds, smokes, and surrounds food for better appearance, taste, and longer holding life.
- Smokes with real wood chips – no pressure cooking, no artificial smoke flavor.
- Smoke timer offers a choice of mild, medium, or heavy smoke flavor.
- Cooks, smokes, and holds meats, poultry, and fish.
- Cold smokes fish and cheese.
- Induces natural enzyme action in meat for tenderizing.
- Retains more product moisture and flavor.
This item has been tested in our service department and works well. It does have some wear from use.
*If you are wanting to purchase an item that has the note for calling for a shipping quote, and you purchase it without calling, we will send you an invoice on Paypal
for the amount shipping was, before the item leaves our location.*
Shipping included is to a business with a dock or forklift.
NOTE: Upon your purchase of your item, please provide the following immediately to us so we can promptly schedule shipping.
1. Business Name
2. Correct Physical Address
3. Phone Number and Contact Name
4. Do you need lift gate service (help getting it off the truck)? ($75 CHARGE)
5. Are we shipping to a residence? ($75 CHARGE)
6 . Are we shipping to a limited access location? ($75 CHARGE)
*Residential Location: Any home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address. **Limited Access Location: Any area where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited. This includes, but is not limited to, places of worship, construction sites, storage units, golf courses, schools, malls, military bases, and prisons.
*Please message me for a freight quote for any additional freight add-ons needed.
WITH SET FREIGHT: Shipping included is to a business with a dock or forklift. If lift gate is needed or going to a residence extra fees will apply. We have taken as many pictures as we can to show you any possible scrapes, dents, etc. We double check to make sure an item runs before it leaves as described, and we are NOT responsible if something gets damaged or broken in shipping making the equipment non-operational. Please inspect your items upon receipt. Any damages must be documented with the freight carrier before they depart your location.
Every effort has been made to photograph and describe this item accurately and completely, it is being sold “As Is” with no warranties on our used equipment. If it’s not in the picture, it probably doesn’t come with it. We will accept a return under these specific conditions: If returns are necessary, buyer will be required to pay all return shipping fees and a 20% restocking fee on returns other than Item not as described. If your item includes free shipping and you decide to return it for any reason, the shipping fees will be deducted from your refund. Refunds will be issued once the item is received back, in the same condition, with no damages. We do not accept returns after 30 days! If you have any questions please contact us.
We cannot warranty used equipment. Warranties are only available from the manufacturer on new equipment.
Thank you for your business!
Wilson Restaurant Supply