- Temperature range: -7 to 10 degrees F
- 25-cu.-ft. interior volume
- 1 section
- Solid door helps cabinet hold in cold air
- Heating element in the condensate pan evaporates water at bottom of freezer
- Capillary tube refrigeration offers economical operation
- White, ABS-lined interior helps products stand out
- Bottom-mounted compressor works well in hot kitchens
- External LED display shows internal temperature
- 3 shelves are adjustable to suit the user’s needs
- Magnetic door gasket holds door shut
- White, painted steel exterior is durable
- (4) 4-in. casters, including 2 with locks
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
|1-year parts & labor; 5-year compressor
Shipping included is to a business with a dock or forklift.
NOTE: Upon your purchase of your item, please provide the following immediately to us so we can promptly schedule shipping.
1. Business Name
2. Correct Physical Address
3. Phone Number and Contact Name
4. Do you need lift gate service (help getting it off the truck)? ($75 CHARGE)
5. Are we shipping to a residence? ($75 CHARGE)
6 . Are we shipping to a limited access location? ($75 CHARGE)
*Residential Location: Any home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address. **Limited Access Location: Any area where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited. This includes, but is not limited to, places of worship, construction sites, storage units, golf courses, schools, malls, military bases, and prisons.
*Please message me for a freight quote for any additional freight add-ons needed.
WITH SET FREIGHT: Shipping included is to a business with a dock or forklift. If lift gate is needed or going to a residence extra fees will apply. We have taken as many pictures as we can to show you any possible scrapes, dents, etc. We double check to make sure an item runs before it leaves as described, and we are NOT responsible if something gets damaged or broken in shipping making the equipment non-operational. Please inspect your items upon receipt. Any damages must be documented with the freight carrier before they depart your location.
Every effort has been made to photograph and describe this item accurately and completely, it is being sold “As Is” with no warranties on our used equipment. If it’s not in the picture, it probably doesn’t come with it. We will accept a return under these specific conditions: If returns are necessary, buyer will be required to pay all return shipping fees and a 20% restocking fee on returns other than Item not as described. If your item includes free shipping and you decide to return it for any reason, the shipping fees will be deducted from your refund. Refunds will be issued once the item is received back, in the same condition, with no damages. We do not accept returns after 30 days! If you have any questions please contact us.
Warranties are only available from the manufacturer on new equipment.
Thank you for your business!
Wilson Restaurant Supply