The Eurodib F92EKDPS Lamber high-temp undercounter dishwasher washes as many as 30 racks in an hour. Depending on the cycle, the process may last 2 minutes, 3 minutes, or 4 minutes. An endless cycle can be programmed to run continuously for as long as 15 minutes. This unit holds one 20-inch by 20-inch rack, two of which are included with the dishmachine, as well as a basket and two flatware containers. Dishes fit into the unit through a 12.6-inch maximum clearance door.
A thermocontrol device ensures water temperature is at the correct level for rinsing. On the electronic control panel’s display, the operator can monitor the temperature. This panel can be extracted from the unit for maintenance purposes. Made of stainless steel, the Eurodib F92EKDPS undercounter high-temp dishwasher is durable, rust resistant, and quick cleaning. Insulation traps heat inside the unit while reducing noise production.
(30) Racks/hr, 208-240v/1ph
- Washes as many as 30 racks per hr.
- 2-min., 3-min., and 4-min. cycles
- 15-min. endless cycle
- Includes (2) 20-in. x 20-in. racks, (1) general basket, and (2) flatware baskets
- 12.6-in. maximum dish clearance
- Upper and lower wash and rinse arms rotate to thoroughly clean dishes
- Self-washing tank has rounded corners to prevent debris from getting trapped
- Thermocontrol device ensures rinse-water temperature meets the desired level
- Electronic control panel with a temperature display
- Panel can be removed to facilitate maintenance
- Door opening has an integrated safety device
- Stainless steel construction provides strength and rust resistance
- Thermal and acoustic insulation retains heat and reduces noise production